ENROLLMENT AND ENTRANCE REQUIREMENTS
- Classes are formed in September and March.
- Evening classes 7pm – 9pm.
- A high school diploma or equivalency is required, and some form of proof of 18 years of age.
- Students should have the use of a tape/digital recorder as well as a computer with a USB 2.0 connection for use with tests and homework material.
- Transfer students are accepted at the beginning of any month. Credit for the English, medical and legal courses in the program may be given if the student’s transcript indicates that the requirements of the school’s curriculum can be met.
Start a New Chapter
Stenographic Institute of Western New York
School of Court Reporting
4525 Main St.
Buffalo, NY 14226
Mon: 6pm - 9pm
Tues: 6pm - 9pm
Thurs: 6pm - 9pm